It is our commitment to offer you a pleasant shopping experience. For every product, Soarrocs offers warranty for replacement and refund, covering defects both in material and manufacturing technique from the date when the product is delivered on your hands. Every product from Soarrocs has its own warranty period posted in the product page. Please make sure the warranty does not expire before submitting your claim.
▶Warranty Period: 12 months
1. Any quality defects occurred within 3 months counting from order date, we are responsible to replace new rim or other parts to you freely.
2. Any quality defects occurred from 3rd months to end of warranty period, buyer just pays the postage to get new free replacement (rim or other necessary components) from us.
▶Warranty does not cover the followings:
1. Abusing, Crashes and accidents.
2. Warranty does not cover damage sustained to parts used for applications beyond the scope of their intended design (ex. using XC rims for Downhill).
3. Warranty does not cover parts that have been incorrectly installed, serviced, or otherwise adjusted respective to the installation convention.Damaged spokes as a result of crashing, poor shifting adjustment or any other reason, are not covered by Warranty.
4. Tire pressure exceeding limit (ex tire pressure of road clincher wheels is over 120 psi).
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
7. Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for or not compatible with the product as sold.
8. Damage or deterioration on the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function.
9. Damages caused by natural disaster.
▶The warranty does not cover these:
10. Normal wear items (bearings, skewers, spokes etc)
11. Surface finishes and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc).
12. All other bicycle components.
13. Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable).
▶Warning: If you do not follow these guidelines the warranty will be void.
14. Use brake pads for carbon rims only. Change brake pads when wear is indicated.
15. Use high pressure rim tape for clincher wheels.
16. Clean rim surface and brake pads before you use the wheels.
17. Exceed the maximum tire inflation pressure recommended (Road: 120 psi / MTB: 65 psi).