Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
The SoarRocs SR3034AM is an all-terrain carbon mountain bike rims. size 29er, decent 34mm width is idea option to run most tires which you can buy everywhere. Double wall design as well as tubeless compatible, with hookless rim bed, full carbon handcrafted rim…
A lot of people start riding in mountain bikes because they can deal with more complex conditions, like road, gravel, jungle, mud, hills, sand,track race etc. Coming into the mountain bike scene after years of studying and developing we found, most people riding mountain bikes put a wheels on, and do all their riding via that set, So it’s hard as a company that said, “Here’s the wheelset you need for jungle, here’s the one for downhill, here’s the one for riding on gravel.”
We face to fact, 90% of people will put on their bike and use the wheel for all their rides.As a practical research and development manufacturer, we have to design a type of MTB rim to meet demands of 90% people, yes, the rest 10% are special, they can choose another types. It’s a wide rim, you can install with some light, quick XC tires and ride a short track race. Yet, you can also mount big, gnarly tires and go flying down stuff.
Talking about weave of rim, we provide several options, such as 3K, UD,3k twill, marble,kevlar,12K etc.,people can choose favorite weave freely. Also,custom vision service is available.Please indicate the idea of your own logo or vision design, we would help you achieve the design into real decal, and paint it on rim just like tatoo. Sure,you can ask for our soarrocs decal or without decal.
Good news,in order to allow more cycling enthusiasts and riders to use high quality, affordable carbon fiber mountain rims, you can get this cost-effective cheap carbon rims which below the market average price. Welcome any kind of cooperation of wholesale order or private samples order.